Managed IT Services For Mississauga & Surrounding Areas
AYS Technologies Canada Inc provides Professional IT Support according to the requirement of business owners. We have assembled a suite of services and tools that will allow us to keep your computer systems, network, and infrastructure performing so that you can focus on growing your business. We will develop profit of your company by using the most updated business technology and hosted solutions to make it easy for your employees to serve clients effectively.
AYS Technologies Canada Inc IT consultation will solve the problems you are currently facing, as well as keep you up to date for future expansion and growth. The world of information technology does not stand still. There are always new technologies that provide an opportunity for growth but unrecognized IT companies can harm your business so you should never take this for granted. It’s important to have an I.T. partner that keeps up with current trends so they can inform you. Our IT consulting services will definitely satisfy you and you’ll be able to handle on your computer, network equipment, and applications according to your needs with peace of mind. We offer you a few different service delivery models, depending on what you are comfortable with:
· – With this service you get our full suite of management and monitoring tools including offsite backup, managed antivirus, patch management, asset tracking and more. Plus, you get unlimited onsite and remote support, priority response time, scheduled maintenance, asset tracking, meetings and consultations at regular intervals, and more, all for one fixed monthly cost.
· – You will be provided to get management and monitoring tools including offsite backup, managed antivirus, patch management, asset tracking and more. With this plan all onsite and remote support is billable, but you get a 10% discount. You also get access to our priority ticket system with guaranteed response times.
· – We allow you to custom tailor a solution just for you, we are happy to be your outsourced I.T. and computer support partner, or to help augment your internal Network Administrator for projects or leave coverage.
· Managed Services Contracts
· Project Management, Office Moves & Expansion, etc.
· Cloud Backup and Disaster Prevention
· Security Audits & Configuration
· Computer Migration
· Remote Workforce (VPN) Implementations
· Enterprise Wireless Network Setup
· Business Computer Repair
· Computer & Networking Consulting Services
· Cable Runs/Structured Wiring
· Phone System Solutions, Allworx, 3CX, Nortel
· Security Cameras & Access Control
We are available on an as-needed basis, or we can custom tailor a monthly support contract to meet your unique requirements.
AYS Technologies Canada Inc also offers remote helpdesk support. In just a few seconds, a support technician can be logged on to your computer to help you with your computer service needs. No matter where you are in the world, as long as you have a working internet connection, our professional technicians can help you with such issues as:
· Antivirus Support or Spyware Removal
· Computer Running Slow, or General Maintenance Issues
· Training for MS Office Products
· Setting up Peripherals such as Printers, iPods, etc.
· Email Issues
We Promise to deliver Efficient Solutions
Considering our services is the best decision you’ve made as our team delivers advance solutions to your company providing IT services including data backups, cloud solutions and cyber security. It is very essential for you to protect your business from online threads and provide efficient security against viruses to maintain your data. We help you to secure your business by looking after each and every aspect of your IT to increase your productivity and efficient business services.
Providing the Professional I.T. Support that our clients need, and only what they need. We have assembled a suite of services and tools that will allow us to keep your computers, network, and infrastructure performing so that you can focus on growing your business. Upon meeting for our no cost, no commitment consultation, we will develop a profile of your company.
Specializes in the installation, repair, and maintenance of professional quality CCTV surveillance camera systems with digital recording (DVR) systems.From simple system for retail or restaurants, to large IP Megapixel camera systems for your office or production facility, we can tailor a security camera system that will help you protect and secure your assets, whether you are at home or around the world
Managed IT Services
This is our top tier service. With this service, you get our full suite of management and monitoring tools including offsite backup, managed antivirus, patch management, asset tracking and more. Plus you get unlimited onsite and remote support, priority response time, scheduled maintenance, asset tracking, meetings and consultations at regular intervals, and more, all for one fixed monthly cost.
AYS can design and build you a cutom, professional website from scratch, or redesign your existing site to make it more visually appealing. We use the latest technology to build you a custom website at an affordable price:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
It’s not enough these days to have a website. You need to be constantly analyzing trends and updating the site in order to stay relevant in search results. Today you need to be on top of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Maps, Blogs, etc to stay ahead of the competition.
G Suite & Office 365
AYS Technologies Canada Inc. is excited to offer G Suite for Business, as well as Office 365 email and collaboration services. Both of these services deliver the best of both worlds: messaging and collaboration tools that you need for your business, and cost savings over traditional E-mail services.
AYS Technologies Canada Inc. was founded in the fall of 2003 with a specific vision: to provide quality IT service and support to small business. We provide comprehensive IT and network solutions to the problems facing small business in our area. Currently we serve Milton, Oakville, Mississauga, and Brampton, as well as Georgetown, Guelph, Acton and surrounding areas.