Computer Service in Mississauga, Brampton
AYS has been providing small business computer service & support in the Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Milton areas since 2003. We provide real solutions to your small business computer and network support needs. In this day and age more than ever you need someone you can rely on to take care of your small business I.T. needs while you focus on your business. We are dedicated to keeping your systems up and running and preventing issues before the arise.
Call us today for you free, no obligation assessment and quote. We would be glad to take an in depth look at your computers, servers, and network devices. We can then provide recommendations on what changes should be made to make sure your computer systems remain functioning at peak performance so you cna grow your business.
Don't let technology slow you down. Call us today.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Computer support & maintenance contracts
- Project management, Moves, expansion, etc
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Prevention
- Email server administration & support (MS Exchange, Google Apps)
- Security audit & configuration
- Computer migration
- Remote workforce (VPN) implementations
- Wireless network setup & security
- Cable runs/structured wiring
- Phone system solutions, VOIP and Long Distance
- Monthly Consulting agreements
We are available on an as-needed basis, or we can custom tailor a monthly support contract to meet your unique requirements.
AYS also offers remote helpdesk support. In just a few seconds, a support technician can be logged on to your computer to help you with your computer issues. No matter where you are in the world, as long as you have a working internet connection, our professional technicians can help you with such issues as:
- Virus or Spyware Removal
- Computer Running Slow, or General Maintenance Issues
- Training for MS Office Products
- Setting up Peripherals such as Printers, Ipods, etc.
- Email Issues
Call us anytime. A technician will log in to your computer for a 15 minute assessment. After that, a technician will provide an estimate on the time required to fix the problem. That is, unless the issue can be resolved during the initial session. We are also pleased to provide contract based support for organizations who would like to provide remote support for their mobile staff.Serving Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Toronto, Georgetown, Kitchener, Cambridge, & the rest of the GTA & Halton areas.
Call 905.361.9107 (Toll free callback provided) or EMAIL US (Please provide your phone number & preferred callback time).